Thr Triforce Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gamers Unite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» Look at what I made!!! ^_^
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm by KING KIRB

» I got my laptop back yesterday.
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Guest

» OMG THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL FUCKING DAY
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» Murphy's Law...
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» This is so lame...
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm by Guest

» Posting
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» BIRTHDAY SPITTER!!!!!
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm by zeldafreak07

» It's my birthday! Uhunh!!
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!
Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm by fierce deity

zeldafreak07's player:

Z you'll be so proud!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Z you'll be so proud! Empty
PostSubject: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Guess what I did today!!!!!!!!

^______________________^

I'll give you a hint...

[img]Z you'll be so proud! L4d_cr10[/img]
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! YOU CR0WD THE WITCH!!! WE HAVE TO THROW A PAAAAAAAARTAY TO CELEBREATE THIS OCCASION. *sniff* my little witch hunter is growing up...
Back to top Go down
https://zeldafreak2007.forumotion.net
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 pm

i dont wanna grow up... :..(
Back to top Go down
fierce deity
Veteran
Veteran
fierce deity

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 pm

what happened? i dont get it .___.
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 am

I cr0wnd the witch man!!!

^__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
Back to top Go down
fierce deity
Veteran
Veteran
fierce deity

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 pm

crowned? i still dont get it
Back to top Go down
lionzero
Webmaster
Webmaster
lionzero

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm

She killed a witch with a single head shot on left 4 dead Very Happy! Witches have insane amounts of health and are a very big threat if you startle them, so to cr0wn one is a challenge. BUT WE CAN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 pm

i knew i should of got dat game... my friend said it was da shit... but my brother wanted wii so if my brother didnt want the wii i wouldnt know you guys and i would have Left 4 dead and COD Modern Warfare and GTA! man curse you chris!
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm

wow bro i own all those games lol
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

GTA is the gayest game ever created. i have to admit though, i fuckin LOVE the cars fly away cheat in san andreous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm

What's wrong with a game that teaches you how to kill cops, bang hookers, beat up old people and steal cars? It's called training for being a rapper Sheik.
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

LOL thats so true
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 am

NateS wrote:
What's wrong with a game that teaches you how to kill cops, bang hookers, beat up old people and steal cars? It's called training for being a rapper Sheik.

i just think the games retarded. its a real joke for a good game company. rockstar makes my favorite games but stilll GTA sux. its a bad game, and its wayyyyy to real life. and plus it has to do with those black gangs andhookers. i think all those people are jokes to the real gangs there once was. people like them in GTA are wayyyy out of there league
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

whoa there it seems you only played on GTA game. not all of them are about gangs. and its a VIDEO GAME jeeze one thing that pisses me off is that ppl complain "oh its too realistic" or "its not realistic enough" if your going to be jugemental on a game ON LOOKS then dont bother giving ur opinion. ur just being biased.

its like sayn "oh a white person cant jump so he sux at basketball." but explain the success of Dirk Nowitzki. you cant say nothing until u actually play the game, story wise and play other GTA games! all of them are diffrent in their story

and ive beaten GTA:SA sheik and i think they did a really good job with the gangs. its what made it so popular. of course its not going to be exact. ITS NOT REAL! but its still close
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

zeldafreak07 wrote:
whoa there it seems you only played on GTA game. not all of them are about gangs. and its a VIDEO GAME jeeze one thing that pisses me off is that ppl complain "oh its too realistic" or "its not realistic enough" if your going to be jugemental on a game ON LOOKS then dont bother giving ur opinion. ur just being biased.

its like sayn "oh a white person cant jump so he sux at basketball." but explain the success of Dirk Nowitzki. you cant say nothing until u actually play the game, story wise and play other GTA games! all of them are diffrent in their story

and ive beaten GTA:SA sheik and i think they did a really good job with the gangs. its what made it so popular. of course its not going to be exact. ITS NOT REAL! but its still close

exact;y, i dont like games with a realistic touch, and i will be as biased as i want, i would get yelled at if i told the real reason why i hate the game so much. if its nothing nice i wont say it. you can all asume what why i dont like it but you'll never know. hehe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Dirk Nowitski is about 7 feet tall, if he couldn't play basketball then he'd be completely worthless except to get a frisbee off of a roof every once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 pm

xXM@sterXx wrote:
i knew i should of got dat game... my friend said it was da shit... but my brother wanted wii so if my brother didnt want the wii i wouldnt know you guys and i would have Left 4 dead and COD Modern Warfare and GTA! man curse you chris!

i didnt want the wii you dumbass, that was nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm

my bad xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z you'll be so proud!   Z you'll be so proud! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z you'll be so proud!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thr Triforce Fusion :: Sheiks Haven-
Jump to: