Thr Triforce Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gamers Unite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» Look at what I made!!! ^_^
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm by KING KIRB

» I got my laptop back yesterday.
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Guest

» OMG THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL FUCKING DAY
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» Murphy's Law...
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» This is so lame...
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm by Guest

» Posting
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» BIRTHDAY SPITTER!!!!!
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm by zeldafreak07

» It's my birthday! Uhunh!!
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!
Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm by fierce deity

zeldafreak07's player:

Murphy's Law...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Omg, I am sofa king happy to be home. I know I told you guys I hate KoP but I was literally (NOT EXAGERATING) getting sick to my stomach with home-sickness. I love New Jersey and all my friends, but it was getting really tedious...So I told my dad to pick me up yesterday on Aug. 27th a couple hours after the time I usually wake up and he says ok, so later the next day I'm waiting and waiting, with no sign of my dad whatsoever, and my friend has a family camping trip to attend to, and I'm getting sofa king pissed off cause my dad pulls this kind of crap on my me all the time and I get stuck with the consequences while I wait on his arse. So I try calling him, LIKE, a dozen times and then it finally comes down to where I have to go with them on the camping trip, they seemed pretty okay with it, and when we got there, we enjoyed a nice little BBQ, with burgers and sodas, (I missed the smores D:>) but guess what happened when I got there...My dad showed up at my friends house, and I got so mad...But I kept it in.....Like a lady.......But as I was saying, I was talking to him on my friend's cell, and he gave me a couple options, "Well, I can rent a Motel for the night and pick you up tomorrow morning, or I can pick you up now", with me being the poor dying home-sick dog I was, I chose the second option and me and my friend walked to the entrance of the campsite, waited in the dark and played Left4Dead cherades to pass time until my dad showed up. I said my goodbyes and gave my hugs and I eagerly got in the car all set to get home. Then guess what that steaming amorphous blob of lard told me, "I saw this nice room in Econo Lodge that we could rent to sleep in until tomorrow morning", then I was all like W...T.....F......., I was so pissed and chose the second option thinking he would take me straight home but NOOOOOO, I was wrong, the lousy **** just made it sound that way so he could lay down and be FAT. pig So yea, I was pretty pissed, and even more home-sick then ever, but I waited patiently...Next day at 12:00 P.M. we headed off, then he started bitching about his blood sugar again and said lets head to a resteraunt, and I'm like "No!" and he tells me that we're going anyway, so I tell him, "Let's, go, to...iiiiiHoppppp.....", he agrees and we head back to KoP, but the F***er is persistent and is still looking around for the damn iHop. I chose iHop so he wouldn't be able to find it easily being the hard to come by place it already is, but he STILL finds it. I'm more nautious then ever, and I keep telling him that I'm going to BOOM everywhere if he doesn't get me home, NAO, but he doesn't listen and we eat our cursed pancakes, and after hes finished, he says, "Oh your sick? Why didn't you say so?!", and I just gave up right there...I told him I was about to shoot boomer bile all over the place exactly four times, and he decides to be the most oblivious mother ****er in the world (Will Myers) and think about food. So I bare with the pain, and I finally get home, to see shits changed ALOT...

My puppy grew twice her size in less then two weeks, our house was rewired with better power cables, and all the the stuff in my room is scattered everywhere (and some stuff is there that isn't even mine?). I'm like so depressed, everything changed, SO MUCH, not that the change is bad or anything, its just...just.....CURSE YOU MURPHY'S LAW, CURSE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

But my children...It gets worse.....I decide to overlook everything, and lay down in my lovable, ever-soft fouton, and BUMP.......

My dads fax-machine, is sitting there...Under my sheets.....chillin' out.......I'm so confused, sofa king confused..........
Back to top Go down
fierce deity
Veteran
Veteran
fierce deity

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm

love you sheik Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm

EXACTLY how it was like when i was on my way home from hungary besides the fat lard mother f***** stuff

wait u live in new jersey?
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:26 am

I used to live in New Jersey, I miss it, but at the same time I love my new home...

E>E>E> And I love you too fierce, I put all those censors up for you! <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
fierce deity
Veteran
Veteran
fierce deity

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:42 am

yay! thank you sheik!! Smile <3
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 am

i love you all...

xD
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 pm

zf is gona mod ur post

xD
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm

lol ur dads an arse isnt he
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm

A total one, hes the stereotypical obliviously stupid grown man...Hes a DERP for short.
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 pm

so ur saying u hate ur own father?
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I never said anything like that.
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm

well ur callin him names and stuff so i thought u didnt like him at all
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Of course I love my dad, I just don't like him. I'm pretty sure your parents piss you off as much as mine do to me.
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm

lol... no they dont
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 am

Well thats pretty unusual cause most adolescents can't stand their parents.
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 am

well me and my brothers are good we dont get in any trouble unlike alot of other kids
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Its not a matter of being good or behaving correctly, its how annoying your parents can be. And no ones perfect Chris, we all get in trouble sometimes.
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:25 pm

The Eye of a Sheikah wrote:
I used to live in New Jersey, I miss it, but at the same time I love my new home...

E>E>E> And I love you too fierce, I put all those censors up for you! <3<3<3

no you didnt, i did. you dont even have access to change them -___________-
Back to top Go down
https://zeldafreak2007.forumotion.net
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 pm

The Eye of a Sheikah wrote:
Of course I love my dad, I just don't like him. I'm pretty sure your parents piss you off as much as mine do to me.

sigh...........she has a point. i can relate.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldafreak2007.forumotion.net

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 am

my dad pisses me off not my mom
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 pm

I agree, I love my mom more then anything but my dad makes me wanna shoot someone.
Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 pm

my dad tries to buy my love with stuff like an xbox 360
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Why are YOU complaining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murphy's Law... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murphy's Law...   Murphy's Law... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thr Triforce Fusion :: Sheiks Haven-
Jump to: