Thr Triforce Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gamers Unite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» Look at what I made!!! ^_^
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm by KING KIRB

» I got my laptop back yesterday.
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Guest

» OMG THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL FUCKING DAY
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» Murphy's Law...
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» This is so lame...
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm by Guest

» Posting
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» BIRTHDAY SPITTER!!!!!
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm by zeldafreak07

» It's my birthday! Uhunh!!
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!
I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm by fierce deity

zeldafreak07's player:

I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Empty
PostSubject: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Is this true?!
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 pm

wtf sheik? what are u babbln about?
Back to top Go down
https://zeldafreak2007.forumotion.net
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 am

i don't know...i kind of didn't wanna waste my forum and i really couldn't think of anything better so your gonna have to deal with it. my forum is about randomness. you can talk about something completely off topic and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 pm

touche' sheik......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

uh well... yoda doesnt hate black people... i can c him killing a spanish gal like zf or a white dude like fierce but the most legendary black woman nah man!
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm

uh...you question me?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 pm

up the butt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm

good point cmb....ZF is Hispanic?...ZF hablas el espanol?
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 pm

xXM@sterXx wrote:
uh well... yoda doesnt hate black people... i can c him killing a spanish gal like zf or a white dude like fierce but the most legendary black woman nah man!

nooooo, but tubman hates green midgets. the force is strong with harriet...
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm

NateS wrote:
good point cmb....ZF is Hispanic?...ZF hablas el espanol?

NO! just cuz im mexican makes me speak spanish????? no aguanta estereotípico americanos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 am

hahaha lo siento senorita no fueran mis intenciones...if my spanish a little rusty I apologize
Back to top Go down
fierce deity
Veteran
Veteran
fierce deity

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 am

yoda would kick harriet tubman!! especilly because hes way faster!
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 pm

fierce, you have no idea what your talking about. you haven't seen with these eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 pm

all yoda can do is tie her shoes
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 pm

yoda's a guy... someone doesnt watch star wars. THE FORCE AINT WITH YOU!!
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm

dat speaks dude...
Back to top Go down
lionzero
Webmaster
Webmaster
lionzero

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 pm

I think you all are wrong, you clearly forget that superman would own them both. Its a historical fact. He allies with Abraham Lincoln and they fuse to make Super AbraMan LinkBomb.
No use trying to argue as they will counter it before you try.
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:27 pm

um, i think you missed something, harriet tubman is BLACK. ain't a man alive who can tell her what to do, especially a white man. the only person who can easily defeat her is whoopie. they're both lesbians. none the less, sheik takes all.

dont make me get out my drain deimos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.   I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Harriet Tubman Killed Yoda.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thr Triforce Fusion :: Sheiks Haven-
Jump to: