Thr Triforce Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gamers Unite

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» Look at what I made!!! ^_^
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm by KING KIRB

» I got my laptop back yesterday.
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm by Guest

» OMG THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL FUCKING DAY
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» Murphy's Law...
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» This is so lame...
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm by Guest

» Posting
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» BIRTHDAY SPITTER!!!!!
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm by zeldafreak07

» It's my birthday! Uhunh!!
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm by The Eye of a Sheikah

» NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!
I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm by fierce deity

zeldafreak07's player:

I got my laptop back yesterday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

I got my laptop back yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 pm

This means I can start signing up for tournaments again. If anyone wants me to be their teammate, tell me! I'm interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

i will but u gotta have to do the +ing my brawl is at it's limit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 pm

why dont u guys join aib? tournamentfront is dead.
if u join aib i would tb with you sheik
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Well AiB to me seems a bit to childish, theres a lot of things that are unnecessary about the sight that REALLY irritate me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 am

like what? only thing thats annoying to me is the people in matches. when your winning they be MK and spam to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 pm

guys i just played the hardest freakin game ever. its called IWBTG (i wanna be that guy) idk why it has that name lol... but PLAY IT ITS HARD download it from here
http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/i-wanna-be-the-guy/files/i-wanna-be-the-guy-frame-skip/download/5/3/
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Chris/Cmb wrote:
like what? only thing thats annoying to me is the people in matches. when your winning they be MK and spam to win.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I hate MK users. His power is abused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 pm

be someone like tl and spam his throwing thingies
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 pm

tl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 am

tl= toon link and my ddd acually does good against MKs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:48 am

then i fought this really good ice climbers that could CG till i died... but i beat him
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

Chris/Cmb wrote:
tl= toon link and my ddd acually does good against MKs

Good cause I fricken hate Meta Knights...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:47 pm

aib rocks my bros name on there is crashman360 im bmxmaster13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Chris/Cmb wrote:
then i fought this really good ice climbers that could CG till i died... but i beat him
cg?this is why I'm not a nerd Im not good with abbreviations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

chain grab= cg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 am

being a nerd doesnt mean ur good with abbreviations im not a nerd. i was just told what CG is
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 pm

denya wrote:
Chris/Cmb wrote:
cg?this is why I'm not a nerd Im not good with abbreviations

I think he meant "nerd" at brawl cmb, which you are. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

no it's cuz my sisters guy friends abbreviate everything and they are major geeks so that's why I said that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

its not like i abbreviate in real life u moron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 pm

well thanks for taking my comments like a man and NOT insulting ppl (hehe idiot)
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm

No one needs to see that comment chris. This forum is getting off topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

well this is the only topic thats active
Back to top Go down
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:09 pm

denya wrote:
well this is the only topic thats active

Yes it is, but thats because I constantly post new topics when things start getting off subject again. Here, I'll make a new topic for everyone to say whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
zeldafreak07
Admin
Admin
zeldafreak07

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 pm

you guys cry over spilt milk, well cmb cries over split watermelon I got my laptop back yesterday. 13187
Back to top Go down
https://zeldafreak2007.forumotion.net
The Eye of a Sheikah
Veteran
Veteran
The Eye of a Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 am

zeldafreak07 wrote:
you guys cry over spilt milk, well cmb cries over split watermelon I got my laptop back yesterday. 13187

O________________________________________________O

Teehee...!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my laptop back yesterday.   I got my laptop back yesterday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my laptop back yesterday.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thr Triforce Fusion :: Sheiks Haven-
Jump to: